Sunday, October 26, 2008

my internet has been down!

i really don't like using my mom's computer but that is the only way i could check my facebook! haha, but seriously. our internet has been messed up for like the past week and i couldn't do anything! i mean, i could if i really wanted to.... but that computer is sooooo slow!! i haven't done anything that exciting though so that's a plus. oh yeah, both of the people my friend (who shall remain anonymous [cara]) and i rolled found out we rolled them (please send us pictures by the way) haha. we got my previous youth pastor and my current youth pastor in the same night. it was fun and a very last minute thing. i took the ACT hopefully for the last time yesterday and i'm pretty sure that is the most exciting thing that's happened all week.

-em

No comments: